Current Job Openings
PetVet Care Centers, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading operators of veterinary hospitals for companion animals. The company operates over 450 hospitals across multiple states and employs over 11,000 people including over 800 veterinarians. Since its inception, PetVet has been structured around a model that is focused on developing a partnership between the hospitals and the company and providing the highest quality medicine and service.
Salary Range: $200,000- $300,000 annually with potential for generous sign-on bonuses and relocation assistance
Columbia River Veterinary Specialists in Vancouver, WA is looking to add a Criticalist or Hospitalist to our growing ER/CC & Specialty team working 3 12-hour shifts per week. Our ideal candidate will be self-reliant but able to work well with the team to grow and expand our critical care department. Proficiency in abdominal ultrasound and endoscopy is preferred. Experience and interest in performing surgery is a bonus but is not required.
At CRVS we offer a high standard of care, 24/7, in a beautiful 15,000 sq. ft. building that was remodeled in 2019. Our facility has:
- 14 exam rooms, 3 outpatient procedure rooms, 2 treatment areas each with 4 separate treatment tables, a custom ICU suite plus 2 more ICU areas, 4 surgery suites, an endoscopy suite, and a dedicated imaging center with workstations
- Advanced diagnostic technologies including three GE Logiq ultrasound machines, 1.5 High Field Hallmarq MRI, GE Light Speed CT, C-Arm & fluoroscopy, and echocardiography
- Two Snyder oxygen cage banks, high-flow O2, two modern mechanical ventilators, dialysis, and endoscopy
- Blood bank with, at minimum, FFP and packed red cells available and other products available from the nearby referral center when needed
Compensation & Benefit Highlights
- Starting base salary of $200k with a generous production plan.
- Generous signing/retention bonuses
- Relocation assistance available
- Highly competitive benefits package, including health insurance (medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA options), 401K with employer contribution, PTO, large CE allowance with additional PTO for CE or board study, and reimbursement for license and membership fees including VECCS, AVMA and WSVMA.
Live here! Vancouver, Washington is located in the wonderland that is the Pacific Northwest. The outdoor opportunities are endless! Achieve work/life balance in a beautiful outdoor playground. The Pacific Coast, Mount St. Helens, the Columbia River Gorge, the Cascade Mountains, and the high desert are all within driving distance. There are 191 area parks within just within Vancouver! So get out your hiking shoes, backpack, snowshoes, kayak, paddle board, fishing pole, snow skis or bike and start exploring! Then after spending all day exploring the great outdoors, visit one of the 12+ breweries in the “next beer town” or visit one of the 9 tasting rooms in downtown or 17 wineries in the surrounding area.
To learn more and be put in touch with the Columbia River team, contact Heather Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online now.
Visit our website at ColumbiaRiverVet.com
PetVet is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. EOE, M/F/D/V
PetVet respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. Please see our privacy notice for additional information about our data practices.
Why Consider Our Vancouver Hospital?
At Columbia River Veterinary Specialists, our team members all share the same passion for making and keeping pets well.
Our hospital truly is an excellent place to work, with a highly skilled team focused on 'best in practice' veterinary care.
We are very supportive of individuals looking to grow their veterinary careers and look forward to hearing from you.
We invite you to explore your veterinary career options with Columbia River Veterinary Specialists, where you'll be a respected member of a team that loves pets and values the contributions from every individual on the team.